Complete Pest Management In Caldwell, Idaho
Also referred to as “The Treasure of the Valley,” the city of Caldwell is a friendly place with picturesque views of the Boise River. It’s a great place to live, and no one agrees more than all of the local pests in the area. Pest activity is a year-round concern here in Idaho, which puts your property at risk for an infestation. The best way to protect your home or business from pests is with help from professionals.
Welcome to Owyhee Environmental, where pest control is more than just killing bugs. Our family-owned and operated company uses environmentally friendly pest services that make you life easier. Our small, elite team provides personalized services, giving you an affordable alternative to oversized pest control corporations. We offer both residential and commercial services to meet your needs, so give us a call today, and we’ll get started right away.
Home Pest Control In Caldwell, ID
There’s a lot that goes into maintaining a home. There’s so much to think about, and as a homeowner, you certainly don’t want to add a pest infestation to your list of concerns. That’s why Owyhee Environmental is here to worry about it for you. Our residential pest solutions protect over 1,000 local residences from common household pests. Some of the intruders we deal with include spiders, ants, voles, stinging insects, mice, earwigs, mosquitoes, spider mites, ticks, fleas, and flies.
Once our team finishes inspecting the interior and exterior of your home, as well as your yard, we get to work customizing a treatment plan based upon our findings. Our treatments are tailor-made to suit the needs of your property, giving you and your loved ones year-round coverage. We offer ongoing services every quarter to perform seasonal treatments that guarantee lasting pest protection. Give us a call today for a complimentary inspection.
Do You Need Professional Rodent Control Services For Your Caldwell Home?
Rodents can gain entry into your home by squeezing through any accessible crack and crevice. They inhabit the nooks and crannies of your home, leaving feces, urine, and saliva everywhere they go. This excrement spreads bacteria and harmful pathogens that contaminate all kinds of surfaces and food sources throughout your home, leaving you vulnerable to disease.
Once rodents get inside your wall voids, they begin gnawing on whatever they can sink their teeth into. One of the things they like to chew on is electrical wiring, which poses a great threat to your safety as it can cause the wires to catch fire, leading to large-scale damage and compromised safety.
Rodents also carry around mites, fleas, and ticks, exposing your home to all kinds of infestations and the consequences that come with them. No one wants that. There’s so much to consider when it comes to a rodent infestation, and it’s a lot to deal with on your own. That’s why professional rodent control is important for every homeowner. Contact Owyhee Environmental today to hear more about our rodent solutions.
The Dangers Of Wasps On your Caldwell Property
Wasps are stinging insects that are usually brown with yellows markings on their head, thorax, and abdomen. You can generally distinguish a wasp from other similar looking stinging insects by their thinner, more elongated shape. Now that we’re clear on identifying wasps, what dangers do they pose that you should know about?
Wasps can cause serious problems for you and your loved ones, especially if anyone has allergies. Wasps can sting repeatedly, injecting their venom into their prey numerous times. For people that are allergic to their venom, it can be fatal.
In order to protect yourself from the threats of wasp activity, it’s important to be proactive. The best source of wasp control and prevention is from the experts, and the team at Owyhee Environmental has your back. Call us today to discuss your wasp control needs, and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Commercial Pest Control In Caldwell, ID
If you want to effectively guard your Caldwell business against pests, there’s really only one way to go, and that’s professional pest control services. Here at Owyhee Environmental, we service a broad range of local facilities, such as healthcare, nursing homes, retail, warehouses, manufacturing, agricultural facilities. No matter what type of business you’re running, it’s important to address your pest control needs, and we’re here to help you.
Our pest-free guarantee promises results you can trust. Should pests return between service visits, we’ll come back at no extra charge to re-treat the premises. We also offer same-day and emergency services because when it comes to a pest infestation, you need 24/7 backup. We schedule recurring commercial pest control services quarterly, bi-monthly, or monthly to meet your needs. Reach out to us to set up your free inspection as soon as possible.
Effective Pest Control Solutions In Caldwell, ID
Part of the Boise metropolitan area, Caldwell property owners know that our community is no stranger to pest problems. With all the natural spaces surrounding our town, coupled with the human activity found in the city, there are plenty of factors that attract pest populations to our homes and businesses. And, with our cold winters and mild summers, pest populations tend to come in waves. If you aren’t prepared for the threats that come with each season, you may well wind up with a pest problem of your own. Learn how you can avoid this with the help of Owyhee Environmental.
What Smells Do Caldwell, ID Mosquitoes Hate?
Mosquitoes are nasty parasites that bite people and animals alike. Because of their behavior, mosquitoes are masters at spreading disease, directly from one bloodstream to another. This is why these buzzing nuisances should really be seen as legitimate threats. To protect your yard from these biting hazards, it’s important to know what products are effective at repelling them:
- Citronella: Found in the form of sprays, candles, and other products, citronella gives off a pungent citrusy aroma that mosquitoes can’t stand.
- Eucalyptus: Often mixed in with other scents in aromatic products, eucalyptus is an age-old bug repellant. It can be worn on the body, clothes, or even sprayed onto plants around a yard to act as an odorous perimeter.
- Professional Treatments: The problem with these other products is that they are very temporary, meaning you have continuously applied them to provide protection. That’s why professional treatments end up being more cost-effective in the long run.
The best way to ward off mosquitoes in Caldwell is with the protective mosquito treatments from Owyhee Environmental. Contact us today to get started.
Here’s Why You Should Call The Pros About Rodents In Your Caldwell Home
Rodents like mice and rats are sneaky opportunists. They are drawn to human properties because of the easy food, water, and shelter found inside. They also change their tactics depending on the season. When it’s warm in the summer, they invade yards and nearby landscapes, but when the weather cools they find ways indoors. It’s once they find a nesting ground on your property that rodents start to lead to larger, ongoing problems:
- Damage: Mice and rats, even other yard rodents like moles, all have teeth that never stop growing. This is why they chew on anything and everything, to file their teeth down. This quickly leads to problems for property owners inside and out.
- Disease: Rodents carry many nasty diseases, not to mention the ticks and fleas, and other parasites they tend to carry as well.
- Population: Rodents breed quickly, so a small population can grow into a large problem before you know it. This is why turning to the pros at the first sign of rodents is so important.
Contact Owyhee Environmental for help with rodent problems.
Are These Ants Around My Caldwell Home Dangerous?
Ants are one of those pests that are so common, people tend to forget the problems they can pose. Some species are even dangerous to your property and your health. No ants are welcome in your home, but it’s important to make the distinction between certain types of common ant species.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Odorous ants: These small black ants get their name from the odor they emit when stepped on, which acts as a signal to other ants and alerting them to danger. Not only are you left with a nasty smell, but you’ve encouraged the other ants to dig in and avoid detection.
- Pavement ants: Another variety of black ants, these aren’t just found out by the sidewalk. Pavement ants, like all ants, are attracted to food sources in your home, meaning they can be a source of contamination.
- Harvester ants: These typically brownish ants get their name from their habit of collecting seeds and grains for their food source. They, like so many species, can often contaminate foods.
- Carpenter ants: Dangerous because of the extensive structural damage they cause, these ants are similar to termites in that they bore holes in wooden materials.
- Pharaoh ants: These golden brown ants often carry diseases like salmonella.
- Fire ants: One of the most readily identifiable ants because of their flame-red coloration, fire ants have vicious stings that can do serious harm to people and pets.
No matter what kind of ants are threatening your Caldwell Home, contact Owyhee Environmental to get them taken care of quickly.
Five Simple Ways To Keep Spiders Out Of Your Caldwell Home
Even if you’re not afraid of them, you’re probably not a fan of spiders. These eight-legged pests are capable of biting people, and some species can have dangerous venom that poses a greater risk. It’s important to know how you can prevent attracting spiders or, more to the point, the pests that they hunt.
- Food Storage: Spiders don’t care about crumbs or spills, but they hunt the smaller pests like ants and beetles that do. This is why proper storage and cleaning are so important.
- Trash Storage: It’s not just the food in your cupboards or under your appliances that pests will eat, they are also drawn to the scraps in your garbage can. Make sure your receptacles are well-secured.
- Crack Sealing: Ants and spiders and many more tiny pests can fit through small cracks or holes in order to get inside your walls. Regular inspections and repairs are important for homeowners looking to keep spiders and other pests out.
- Dewebbing: Spiders will spin webs for hunting all over a property, sweeping away these nets will help cut off their food sources and make them less likely to stick around.
- Treatments: The surest way to prevent all kinds of pests is with professional assistance.
Contact Owyhee Environmental today to get started on treatments that ward off spiders and their prey.
Request Your Free Quote
Complete the form below to schedule your free quote with Owyhee Environmental.